The “Give him a chance” crowd can be ignored because they’re uninformed morons, but it’s time for the news media and everyone else with any sense to stop polishing this dangerous, incompetent, fraudulent, egomaniacal turd and the filthy flies that surround him and feed on his power.
Especially the press: Grow some stones. Call out the endless lies- repeatedly. Insist on facts, and call out their failure to provide any. Ask the questions:
- Does Donald Trump have mental and/or emotional problems? How about a mental health evaluation? Ask why he’s so insecure, and why he continually lies and obsesses over minutia.
- Do not let him get away with holding dangerous and unprecedented conflicts of interest. Hound him relentlessly about his failure to divest and his failure to produce his tax returns.
- Hold him accountable. Don’t let his flacks off the hook: If necessary, ask the same question over and over and over again, and point out any lies or failure to answer the question.
- Hound him on social media with these same questions.
- Get the email addresses of every member of Congress in your address book and start a daily mail campaign reminding them of the reality of the national disaster that is Donald Trump, and asking them what they’re going to do about it.
- Join together to protest in every conceivable way. Trump can’t stand to be disliked. Let him know that you don’t like him, that you don’t trust him, and that you don’t approve of his behavior or his agenda.
It’s time for all people with any sense to wake up to the enormous danger Trump poses to our Nation and the world. He’s a morally bankrupt pathological liar surrounded and influenced by white supremacists, bigots and self-serving corrupt individuals. He’s stripping Americans of their rights, protections and freedoms. He’s appointing self-interested, incompetent cabinet heads. All the while behaving like a petulant child.
The red flags are everywhere. This is not going to end well for any of us, so let’s at least work to somehow, some way, bring it to some kind of end as soon as possible.
Wake up! Speak out! Take action! Here’s a good place to start: thesixtyfive.org:
“Over 65 million Americans rejected Donald Trump on Election Day. What if we came together every day to fight for our vision of a diverse, inclusive America? Together, we can use our voices to remind Congress that they work for all of us.We are The 65. Join us and call your legislators today!”